Friday, November 5, 2010

39 Weeks!

It's hard to believe I'm almost to the end of this pregnancy - time has both stood still and flown by!  Our due date is this next Thursday, November 11th and I think I can finally say all the preparation is done.

Some of the things I WON'T be missing:
  • Regularly waking up several times a night without a purpose (like last night from 1:00-1:30am & 4:00-6:00am).  Feeding a baby even 3 times a night sounds wonderful actually!
  • Sleeping on an incline or on my side - I miss sleeping on my back
  • Heartburn
  • Barely being able to tie my shoes
  • Having unpainted toe nails for several months now because it's just too much work!!
  • And a few other things not worth mentioning =  )
Things I will miss:
  • Feeling my baby girl move around inside of me
  • Parking in the "Expectant mommy" parking spots (although Austin does have some great parking for moms with kids...yet another reason why I love HEB!)
  • The beautiful anticipation of meeting our child - aaugh so crazy!!!
I know our lives are about to radically change and I always find it funny and cool when you can see change about to happen and wait with anticipation...like when you're about to get married, start a new job, or move.  I've got to think this is going to be one of the biggest changes I'll experience in my lifetime and I absolutely can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment