Some of the things I WON'T be missing:
- Regularly waking up several times a night without a purpose (like last night from 1:00-1:30am & 4:00-6:00am). Feeding a baby even 3 times a night sounds wonderful actually!
- Sleeping on an incline or on my side - I miss sleeping on my back
- Barely being able to tie my shoes
- Having unpainted toe nails for several months now because it's just too much work!!
- And a few other things not worth mentioning = )
- Feeling my baby girl move around inside of me
- Parking in the "Expectant mommy" parking spots (although Austin does have some great parking for moms with kids...yet another reason why I love HEB!)
- The beautiful anticipation of meeting our child - aaugh so crazy!!!