Thursday, July 28, 2011

Kinley and her shoes!


Well she did it...Kinley finally started crawling!!!  Last Wednesday she took a couple little crawling steps while she and I were in Dallas (Trent was with some of our high school students in Peru.  I was a little bummed that he wasn't here to see it).  Well this little lady literally had no interest in taking more than one or maybe 2 crawling steps until Sunday afternoon...

which happened to be when Trent came home!  Yay!!

And what finally tipped her over the edge to get moving?   

SHOES!!

check out this video one of the first times she was on the move


I guess everyone needs a little motivation.  I'm just wondering if this is a sign for what is to come =p

 so....close...

As I mentioned earlier, Trent was in Peru for 10 days.  I'm soo glad he's home!  He brought back these cute things for Kinley


 They are made from Alpaca (similar to the Llama)

Yes, I think she approves!
 

1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness. Those pictures are great! I love the look of determination.

    ReplyDelete