Monday, August 29, 2011

I'm 29!

Saturday was my 29th birthday - 

Am I really ONE year away from 30?!  What?!!!!

I'm getting to the point where I love/hate birthdays...anyone with me?!  On one hand, I'm not gonna lie, I love the attention and sweet words from friends all smooshed into one day, but on the other hand I feel like the older I get 1) I shouldn't want so much hype on my birthday and 2) birthdays just can't live up to the hype!

My husband was so sweet to organize a fun low-key birthday celebration where we invited several friends over for a PJ party!  We had donuts, coffee, and fruit...along with lots of friends and LOTS of kids!  I didn't manage to take pictures with all our friends, but here are a couple we took while setting up!




Anyone hungry for a donut now?!

Thanks friends for all the calls/texts/Facebook messages (don't you just love the MASS quantity of wall posts on your birthday?!).  You all really did make me feel very loved!

1 comment: