Saturday, November 26, 2011

11 Months Old

Ok seriously, this last month flew by -- i.e. came and went along with the 1 year marker and I've YET to blog about it!!!  Here's to catching up a bit!

Here's what happened in Kinley's 11th month:
  • FIRST STEPS!:  This one was a HUGE shock to me...I mean our child just went from never having taken a single step in her entire life to walking (something she'll be doing for a very LONG time!).  It's just a little crazy (and awesome) how Kinley's precious little body and mind figured out how walk!  (I know I'm a mom and it's not that big of a deal to the rest of the world, but I'm just in awe once again at how the Lord has made our bodies to work!).  You can watch the video of her first few steps HERE.
  • 2 More tooth! Kinley has 8 teeth now - 4 on top, and 4 on bottom.  I honestly didn't even realize she was teething till they popped through - this was by far the easiest "teething" experience we've had to date!  Praise the Lord!
  • Lots of Kinleys =):  We had a youth event at the beginning of October called Glowball...picture capture the flag + football + freeze tag + pitch black room + glowsticks + techno music...that's glowball!  Anyways, for all our big events, every high school community group dresses up and competes for "best costume".  Long story short, but my senior girls decided to be babysitters and decided that each of their babies should actually be Kinley.  Here's a pic of all the Kinley's for the night!
  • Into EVERYTHING: Kinley is mischevious and LOVES to find new places to explore.  Her favorite spots are cabinets, trash cans, and the dishwasher...lovely I know.


I PROMISE my floors were clean!
  • First visit to see the Baylor Bear!:  As a Baylor Alum, this was fun for me, and my sweet husband was kind enough to oblige my desire to pull over on a trip back from Dallas to take a few pics =)
  • Playing Peek-a boo:  Kinley learned this game and is hilarious to watch!
    Here's a few of the regular shots so you can see how she's grown!



    No comments:

    Post a Comment