Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Emerson is 5 months old!

5 months old!  I can't believe it!!

Emerson gets more playful and sweet spirited each day.  I don't know why but I just have this feeling she's going to be a tender-hearted little girl.  She waits and watches for us to look at her to give us a huge toothless grin.  It seriously covers her whole face.  And boy does this girl have some chub.  She is rockin' the baby rolls these days and I adore it!  Seems like her favorite thing to do is be completely naked so she can grab her toes and roll up into a little butter ball.  She has soo stolen my heart!

Milestones this month:
  • Loud voice - This girl really loves to hear herself babble.  I love listening to her experiment with her squeals =)
  • A little ticklish!  Emerson squirms when I tickle her right in her neck/collarbone.  What's funny about it though is that she likes it the first few times then she starts to fuss and isn't so entertained
  • First cold =( Both the girls got sick right after Christmas.  Thank goodness Emerson just had a cold, but it's never fun to watch your baby sick
  • First Christmas - We had a wonderful Christmas with both sides of our families.  Emerson was a champ to go all over the place and sleep randomly too.  She loved eating opening her presents!
 
  •  Really using her hands to grab things - My favorite is that she'll grab hold of my cheeks and smile at me. 
  • Found her feet!  And this might be her favorite thing so far!  Any time she gets a chance she just holds on to her toes for dear life.  It's pretty darn cute
Here are a few pics from the month:

Our family of 4 at the Perot Museum in Dallas (that place is amazing!)

All grins!

Meeting her Great-grandfather PawPaw (Trent's mom's dad)


Here is our girl at 5 months!

No comments:

Post a Comment